Since I was pressed for one, here it is. Do I expect anyone to get me anything from this list for me? Oh no. No, no, no, no. no, no, no. I know they are expensive and/or hard to find and/or down right impossible to obtain. I would not do that to you, my friends, oh no. But
this is a wish
list after all. Also this is posted way late anyway. XD I made this public since the person who pressed me to make this does not have an account on Livejournal so I'll be lazy and just link her to this.
01. Get car all nice and ready for the big move to NY. (Oil change, alignmenty things, car stuff, ugh)( Collapse ) More Realistically Speaking and VERY Much Loved:
02. Have enough money for the gas to get to NY and the hotel cause as MUCH as I'd LOVE to get there in one day, s'not gonna happen.
03. Be able to get all my stuff to fit in one or two cars and give dad what ever I can't sell. (THANK YOU ANGIE FOR SAYING YOU'LL COME WITH ME!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!)
04. An MP3 player so I have music for my drive up to NY since my stereo/radio in my car does not work and has NEVER worked in the time I have owned it. Silence is nice, but for 1463 miles? I want to not be crazy when I see my mom XD
05. Money to send mom so she has enough to keep warm this winter. (Woodstoves are amazing with the heating so long as you have wood for it... more ughs)
03. Virtual hugs and kisses
04. A nice email
05. Things that don't cost my friends a penny
06. A high quailty download of Gackt at the Asian Music Festival in Korea on Sept. 19th 2009 singing Redemption
07. Popcorn... yeah don't ask XD
Also... cheap gloves and a cheap ice scraper for my car
. My good lore its COLD! (Currently 19 degress in Oklahoma of all places!)