This layout and human are now currently a work in progress.
I am sorry I have been inactive. So much going on right now I can't even begin. I should start with Happy Be-lated Birthday YOU. You are an amazing person and even if I may never know you personally, you've been a light for me. Thank you.
Happy Valentine's Day to all my darlings.
I love you all.
I started my day with the YFC concert and I'm very glad I did. Today will be a beautiful day if you let it be. I love you all. It needed to be said again.
"Close your eyes.
Feel your soul.
All for love.
Show your heart."
Reunion (2 of 2)Author:
Angst, Fluff, Humour, Pairing:
language, character death, hints alcohol abuse (maybe?)Disclaimer:
I own nothing.Summary:
Second part to Broken
Sure.( Look guys, I miss you both, but if I don’t visit the other guys before sundown I’m in for one hell of a beating in the afterlife.Collapse )
Carve from me the flesh you desire
Let the cold blade part the skin
Let the blood flow in mock tears down my cheeks.
Pierce my lungs with my own ribs
Whisper your secrets and spill my blood
Watch the life fade from my eyes
Leave me hanging on your wall
Another trophy, another triumph
Another soul damned
By: Liz 04/12/10
Unfortunately with me moving, funds are required and space must be made. T^T
Everything here is in great condition unless otherwise stated.
Prices will be under the images and do not
include shipping. I'll need your zip to calculate that.You can click on all the images to make it bigger.
Bone Vol. 1-7
$40 as a set or $7 each.
( More Under Here.Collapse )
Feel free to PM me or comment here to make offers. Thank you guys for looking!
That Boy is a Monster (One Shot)Author:
Romance, slight humour, and umm I have no clue. Pairing:
language, mild smut, m/m love, and somewhat AUish in the beginning.Disclaimer:
I own nothing.Summary:
You meets Gackt at a bar and everything changes for him.Word count:
Sure.( There was a monster in my bed.Collapse )
- Tags:fic, gackt, you
- Music:"Monster" - Lady GaGa
Since I was pressed for one, here it is. Do I expect anyone to get me anything from this list for me? Oh no. No, no, no, no. no, no, no. I know they are expensive and/or hard to find and/or down right impossible to obtain. I would not do that to you, my friends, oh no. But
this is a wish
list after all. Also this is posted way late anyway. XD I made this public since the person who pressed me to make this does not have an account on Livejournal so I'll be lazy and just link her to this.
01. Get car all nice and ready for the big move to NY. (Oil change, alignmenty things, car stuff, ugh)( Follow me to the more ridiculous things!Collapse ) More Realistically Speaking and VERY Much Loved:
02. Have enough money for the gas to get to NY and the hotel cause as MUCH as I'd LOVE to get there in one day, s'not gonna happen.
03. Be able to get all my stuff to fit in one or two cars and give dad what ever I can't sell. (THANK YOU ANGIE FOR SAYING YOU'LL COME WITH ME!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!)
04. An MP3 player so I have music for my drive up to NY since my stereo/radio in my car does not work and has NEVER worked in the time I have owned it. Silence is nice, but for 1463 miles? I want to not be crazy when I see my mom XD
05. Money to send mom so she has enough to keep warm this winter. (Woodstoves are amazing with the heating so long as you have wood for it... more ughs)
03. Virtual hugs and kisses
04. A nice email
05. Things that don't cost my friends a penny
06. A high quailty download of Gackt at the Asian Music Festival in Korea on Sept. 19th 2009 singing Redemption
07. Popcorn... yeah don't ask XD
Also... cheap gloves and a cheap ice scraper for my car
. My good lore its COLD! (Currently 19 degress in Oklahoma of all places!)